We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from 1shop.co.za itself and from Third Party Sellers.
All our pieces are engraved, cut, sanded and finished with a food safe finish. Please keep in mind that each piece of wood is different. There will be variations in the wood and some pieces will have darker marks, wood grain and wood knots. I try my best to accurately represent the colors used in my products. Because of lighting, photo editing and computer monitor settings, the colors may appear slightly different when you receive your product. I cannot refund products because of color.
Many of my products contain small pieces which are a choking hazard to young children. Never leave babies or children unattended. Please exercise caution.
Certain parts of this Policy do not apply to unpackaged products, reconditioned products or used products, and this is indicated in the relevant sections below. Unpackaged products are returned products that are offered for sale at discounted prices, because their original packaging is damaged, unsealed or missing, or the products show signs of handling and/or re-packaging.
This Policy forms part of the 1shop.co.za Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- save in relation to unpackaged products reconditioned products and used products, it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return via email on the Website within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- it is not one of the products listed below.
- It does not have personalisation on the item
- an intimate product, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuit, underwear or jewellery for piercings, which for hygienic and public health reasons may not be returned; or
- a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications; or
- a flatpack furniture product that has been assembled after delivery.